Recipe by mrslewispalmer
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. You will score with this quick and easy way to enjoy an amazing dip while "holding the ball" too! These individual foil bowls shaped like sports balls will have everyone on your team rooting for more.
- 1 red bell pepper
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes
- 453.59 g can black beans
- 1 lemon
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 14.79 ml cumin
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Using your favorite knife, chop the bell pepper and cherry tomatoes into small pieces.
- Place in a medium bowl.
- Cut lemon and squeeze juice onto tomatoe/pepper mix.
- Add one can black beans, can of green chiles, cumin, salt and pepper (to taste).
- Stir together.
- Cover and refrigerate or let sit for at least one hour.
- Using football (or round for other balls) shaped cookie cutter, measure out and cut enough foil to insert in and wrap slightly over cookie cutter.
- Remove cookie cutter and trim or fold under corners. You should now have a football shaped bowl for serving your dip inches.
- You may also form by hand.
- Fill bowls with fiesta dip and serve with your favorite chips.
- Extra point! Pipe sour cream over the top with an arc and three "stripes" across it to represent the seam of the football. Thin slices of red bell pepper will work also.