Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. You will score with this quick and easy way to enjoy an amazing dip while "holding the ball" too! These individual foil bowls shaped like sports balls will have everyone on your team rooting for more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using your favorite knife, chop the bell pepper and cherry tomatoes into small pieces.
- 2Place in a medium bowl.
- 3Cut lemon and squeeze juice onto tomatoe/pepper mix.
- 4Add one can black beans, can of green chiles, cumin, salt and pepper (to taste).
- 5Stir together.
- 6Cover and refrigerate or let sit for at least one hour.
- 7Using football (or round for other balls) shaped cookie cutter, measure out and cut enough foil to insert in and wrap slightly over cookie cutter.
- 8Remove cookie cutter and trim or fold under corners. You should now have a football shaped bowl for serving your dip inches.
- 9You may also form by hand.
- 10Fill bowls with fiesta dip and serve with your favorite chips.
- 11Extra point! Pipe sour cream over the top with an arc and three "stripes" across it to represent the seam of the football. Thin slices of red bell pepper will work also.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Game Day Foiled Fiesta Dip #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g