Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Olive Garden's Gamberoni All'Aglio
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, shelled, tails removed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
- HEAT oil in a saute pan. Add onion and saute 2 minutes. Add garlic and red pepper; do not brown garlic. Saute 1 minte. Add shrimp, cook 1-2 minutes.
- ADD butter, wine, parsley, salt and pepper. Simmer until sauce thickens slightly & shrimp turn from opaque to pink.
- PLACE cooked, drained pasta on a large platter. Evenly distribute shrimp and sauce over pasta and serve immediately.