- 1 lb large shrimp, clean and devein
- 3⁄4 cup gorgonzola, small cubes
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- parsley, finely chopped
- 50 croutons
Directions See How It's Made
- Parboil shrimp in a skillet.
- Saute the shrimp in olive oil over medium heat for 2 minutes.; season with salt and pepper. (very lightly on the salt because the cheese is salty too).
- Place shrimp in an oven proof platter, cover with gorgonzola cubes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 for a few minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to serving platter, sprinkle with parsley and surround with croutons.