Recipe by Nicky
I do not know where this dish came from, but it has been in my family for ages. I like it because it is very spicy.
- raw fresh prawns
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic powder
- 2 -3 cloves garlic (Not the whole head)
- 1 pinch parsley
- olive oil
- 2 chili peppers
- 1 pinch red pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the Fresh Prawns and place in an Oven Dish.
- Peel the garlics,slice and place in the dish.
- Put in the Crushed Garlic, Chilly Peppers, salt,parsley and red spicy pepper.
- Add the oil until the prawns are nearly covered.
- Mix everything together.
- Place the dish in the oven until prawns are done.