Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I do not know where this dish came from, but it has been in my family for ages. I like it because it is very spicy.
- Peel the Fresh Prawns and place in an Oven Dish.
- Peel the garlics,slice and place in the dish.
- Put in the Crushed Garlic, Chilly Peppers, salt,parsley and red spicy pepper.
- Add the oil until the prawns are nearly covered.
- Mix everything together.
- Place the dish in the oven until prawns are done.
So sorry but this recipe is not at all authentic (fancy using garlic POWDER!), and the prawns cooking this way makes them shrink and tough as hell.
Hi, This recipe is Spanish. I ate it in Spain, in Torrox - Costa Del Sol.