Recipe by Bergy
This is a very tasty, garlic loaded Tapa. I like to use 2 fresh Jalapenos to give them a good kick If you like it milder use only one fresh or 2 canned. It is fun to take the fry pan right to the table and let everyone fixe their own. Do not skimp on the olive oil and use only a top grade oil
Top Review by Derf
Wonderful flavour!! nice zing from the jalapeno. Sooo quick and easy, I used canned pickled jalapeno and served it in the pan with baguette slices on the side. I did cut back on the olive oil, used about half the amount called for, it worked fine but probably would have been juicier with more oil. Will definately make this again, thanks for sharing a keeper Bergy!!
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3 canned jalapeno peppers, minced (or less) or 2 fresh finely chopped jalapenos
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 226.79 g fresh cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 44.37 ml cilantro, chopped
- 2.46 ml paprika (Hot Hungarian is best)
- 16 slice baguette
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and add the jalapeno & garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add shrimp & cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in Cilantro, paprika & salt, heat through.
- Take the skillet to the table, along with the bread and 4 spoons. Everyone fixes their own and they get to dunk the bread for any remaining scraps.