1/8 Photos of Gambas Al Ajillo Garlic Shrimp Tapas
This is a very tasty, garlic loaded Tapa. I like to use 2 fresh Jalapenos to give them a good kick If you like it milder use only one fresh or 2 canned. It is fun to take the fry pan right to the table and let everyone fixe their own. Do not skimp on the olive oil and use only a top grade oil
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and add the jalapeno & garlic, saute 1 minute.
- 2Add shrimp & cook 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in Cilantro, paprika & salt, heat through.
- 4Take the skillet to the table, along with the bread and 4 spoons. Everyone fixes their own and they get to dunk the bread for any remaining scraps.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gambas Al Ajillo Garlic Shrimp Tapas
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 935.4
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 119.5 mg
- Sodium 2126.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 43.3 g