1/2 Photos of Galuska for Stew (Dumplings)
Sister-in-law gave me this recipe. I make it a lot as it is very easy. Makes enough for 4 people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix eggs, flour, water, salt to form a smooth batter.
- 2Boil a pot of water with the 4 teaspoons of salt.
- 3Dip teaspoon in hot water; scoop a teaspoon of batter and put in water.
- 4It should just slide of the spoon.
- 5Keep dipping the spoon in the water and scoop more batter until the pot is full.
- 6You may have to do more then one pot of dumplings.
- 7Cook 1 or 2 minutes or until the dumplings rise to the surface.
- 8Drain and keep warm.
- 9Pour 1/2 of the melted butter over the dumplings so they won't stick.
- 10Serve dumplings separately or put in stew or soup.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Galuska for Stew (Dumplings)
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.1
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.5 mg
- Sodium 2464.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g