Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pan fried kebabs a mughlai delicacy....
- 1 kg mutton mince
- 3 tablespoons ginger paste
- 3 tablespoons garlic paste
- 75 g raw papayas
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mace
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 4 tablespoons flour of roasted channa dal
- ghee, as required
- salt, as required
- Wash and drain the mince and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Peel and deseed the papaya, put in a blender and make a fine paste.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the ghee with the refrigerated mince.
- Refrigerate for another 30 minutes.
- Divide into 32 equal portions,apply a little melted ghee on the palms and flatten the mince into round patties.
- Heat ghee in a tava and shallow fry over low heat until both sides brown evenly.