- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup Galliano
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a bundt pan with bakers joy or pam.
- Combine all ingredients together and pour into Bundt Pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- **Toothpick should have a little cake on it when tested**.
- Allow cake to cool then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- **Variation, You can use 1/2 Cup Galiano and 2 T. vodka. This makes it a bit sweeter. I like them both ways.