Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I made this for an adult potluck and it was devoured quickly. You can change the variation to 2 T. Vodka and 1/2 Cup of Galiano for a sweeter flavor
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄4 cup Galliano
- powdered sugar
- Spray a bundt pan with bakers joy or pam.
- Combine all ingredients together and pour into Bundt Pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- **Toothpick should have a little cake on it when tested**.
- Allow cake to cool then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- **Variation, You can use 1/2 Cup Galiano and 2 T. vodka. This makes it a bit sweeter. I like them both ways.
This is fabulous! I used Recipe #rz.213366 glaze on top.
This is the most moist & rich cake I have eaten!
This Cake was great. It reminded me of a rum cake.I served it with Strawberry sauce from the ZWTII.