Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 1⁄4 cups quick oats, Uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, Packed
- 3 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, Melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup water, cold
- 16 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, Fine Chop
- 1 cup whipping cream, Whipped
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour and margarine, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 15 minutes.
- Cool Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine Cream Cheese and granulated sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin and brandy to cream cheese mixture mixing until well blended.
- Chill until slightly thickened; fold in apricots and whipped cream.
- Pour into crust; chill until firm.
- Heat combined preserves and brandy over low heat; cool.
- Spoon over cheese- cake.
- Substitute Neufchatel cheese for Cream Cheese