Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
My Mom made this every summer, and it was always great. I searched and did not see one quite like this one, it has a regular pie shell rather than the graham cracker ones I've been seeing posted. I like the regular pie shell, I think it adds a nice texture. Here's the recipe she gave me:
- 6 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 10 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 baked & cooled pie shell
- 1 drop red food coloring
- Mix lemonade, milk, and cool whip together well. add red color to desired tint. pour into cooled baked pie shell.
- (you can usually find pie shells frozen and ready to cook in the frozen dessert section of the grocery store if you don't have a homemade pie shell recipe you prefer.).
- refrigerate until set, preferably overnight.