Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A chicken casserole with a little zing.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans canned chicken
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (16 ounce) carton fat free sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cheddar cheese, shredded
- Layer rice on bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese and pour over rice.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes.
Gracias! Great Goop! I doubled the chicken amount as I only had 12 oz. cans. One just didn't seem enough, so I added another. This made the recipe extra hearty! Thanks, Ken.