Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1⁄4 cup cashew nuts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 1 green onion, whole
- 4 fluid ounces chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons spicy stir-fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried small red chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch (optional)
- 1 cup chicken
- 1⁄4 cup carrot
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper
- Dice the vegetables into smaller pieces.
- Preheat the pan and pour in the oil.
- Add the garlic and chicken when the oil is hot.
- Place the carrots and onions into the pan and toss.
- Add the chicken broth, the green and red peppers, green onion, chile, and nuts, and mix it in the pan until it is lightly cooked, but do not over-cook!
- Add cornstarch to the sauce according to desired thickness.