This is a delicious, very authentic recipe for Thai green curry. I hope you enjoy it :) Cooking time is approximate. Your chicken may take less or more time to cook than mine, so just watch it and judge accordingly.
- Place your chicken, 2 cups of coconut milk, fish sauce, and laos powder in a wok or large frying pan, and bring to a boil, allowing them to boil until the chicken is cooked and tender.
- Remove your chicken from the pan with a slotted spoon leaving everything else behind, and put it on a plate and set aside.
- Allow the milk to continue boiling until it is very thick and"oily".
- Then take your curry paste, and add it to the pan.
- Allow this to cook for 3 minutes or so, until everything is smooth and even.
- Next, take your chicken and return it to the pan, and pour in the rest of the coconut milk, and return entire mixture to a boil.
- Reduce your heat and allow it to cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Finally, add your basil and citrus leaves, peas and serranos, increase your heat and allow it to boil for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.