Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Thick and creamy and oh so yummy! I didn't have any green creme de mente so I topped my whipped cream with Hershey's syrup and that worked just fine for me!
- 21.26 g Irish whiskey (Jameson)
- 21.26 g irish cream (Bailey's)
- 42.52 g dark Creme de Cacao
- 56.69 g milk
- 4.92 ml instant coffee
- whipped cream
- green creme de menthe
- In a shaker, combine liqueurs and the instant coffee. Shake like mad to dissolve the coffe crystals.
- Pour over ice in a tall glass.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle creme de menthe on top of the whipped cream.
- Sip and enjoy!
I absolutely love it!!!
Made as written and found it to be one of the best iced coffee's I've had in a long time. Made for Beverage Tag.
Yummy!!! What is not to like in this drink. I loved the combination of flavors. I too used cold, brewed coffee, but otherwise followed as written. Thanks for sharing Kim. Made for 123 tag.