This is a weird but yummy dish.
Make and share this Gado Gado: Indonesian Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the water to a boil; add salt, cabbage, bean sprouts, and green beans.
- Boil vegetables for 5 minutes; drain.
- Boil potatoes in a separate pot until tender then peel them.
- Cut potatoes, eggs and cucumber into slices.
- Heat peanut sauce on low heat.
- Arrange the green vegetables on a very large platter.
- Cover them with the sliced potatoes, eggs and cucumbers.
- Pour the peanut sauce over the entire platter and serve.
- Serving Ideas : Serve with white rice and a meat dish.
- NOTES : The peanut sauce may be made by hand or bought.
- We put the Gado Gado in a large casserole dish.