1/1 Photo of Gado Gado: Indonesian Salad
Carol H's Note:
This is a weird but yummy dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the water to a boil; add salt, cabbage, bean sprouts, and green beans.
- 2Boil vegetables for 5 minutes; drain.
- 3Boil potatoes in a separate pot until tender then peel them.
- 4Cut potatoes, eggs and cucumber into slices.
- 5Heat peanut sauce on low heat.
- 6Arrange the green vegetables on a very large platter.
- 7Cover them with the sliced potatoes, eggs and cucumbers.
- 8Pour the peanut sauce over the entire platter and serve.
- 9Serving Ideas : Serve with white rice and a meat dish.
- 10NOTES : The peanut sauce may be made by hand or bought.
- 11We put the Gado Gado in a large casserole dish.
Browse Our Top Indonesian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Indonesian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gado Gado: Indonesian Salad
Serving Size: 1 (623 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 452.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 8.0 g