Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Sister and her husband brought this salad to Thanksgiving and I thought for sure I would not like it at all. I had 3rds!
- 1 red onion, sliced lengthwise
- 2 cucumbers, cubed
- 2 large tomatoes, cubed
- 2 gala apples, cored & sliced (or pears)
- 1 (6 ounce) drained weight can pitted black olives, drained
- 2 cups feta cheese with rosemary and basil, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups smoked almonds
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- You can use pears instead of apples but must eat salad quickly before pears get mushy.
- Toss everything together in a bowl and enjoy!