Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Biscotti that does not need to be dipped in anything. So healthy and yummy. I always grind my own flour and for this always use Montana white wheat it is light like all-purpose but flavorful and good for you. This has been shipped coast to coast!!!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour (if possible Montana white wheat)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted cashews (or unsalted pistachios, or almonds)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup and a tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- mix together in bowl.
- oven temperature 325.
- place on cookie sheet in square shape 12 an inch thick.
- bake 25 minute
- let cool then into 12 to 1 inch wide stripes.
- and enjoy yourself.