Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 168 hrs
This is from the Gabby Gourmet(Fred Wix) Cooking Show on KUTV News at noon in Salt Lake City. I've used it for a long time and like it very much.
- Just blend all of the ingredients together until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into a glass jar with a lid and place in the refrigerator for 7 days.
- Every couple of days shake the jar for a couple of seconds.
- After 7 days, stir and serve as you would any mustard, only a lot less.
- Makes a great gift.
- Place in a decorative jar, top with a ribbon and a copy of the recipe.