1/1 Photo of Gabby Gourmet's Ranch-Style Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Chef SuzyQ's Note:
Perfect for a ladies luncheon or tea, these sandwiches are served on croissants and make a great presentation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey, diced
- 4 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 ounces chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard (I use spicy brown)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (can use lite mayo)
- 10 large fresh croissants, sliced in half
- fresh alfalfa sprout
- pepperoncini pepper
- pickle, etc. to taste
- 1In large mixing bowl, prepare and combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well to blend.
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine the next 5 ingredients and blend well.
- 3Pour second mixture over the chicken mixture and again mix well (more mayo can be added if desired).
- 4Slice the croissants (warm slightly if desired) and fill with a couple of rounded tablespoons of the chicken salad mixture.
- 5Garnish with sprouts, peppers, etc.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gabby Gourmet's Ranch-Style Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.1
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 532.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: