Recipe by Mari F
This candy just reminds me of home no matter where I am. This is not an official recipe but is supposed to taste like the original. I have not had a chance to make it yet.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar& syrup and cook to hard ball stage.
- Remove small amount to buttered plate, cool until able to handle.
- Butter hands and stretch to form light colored strands.
- Set aside.
- Add the 3 drops of oil to remainder and cook to hard crack stage.
- Pour onto buttered plate with lighter colored strands.
- Cool, stretch and cut into little pillows with scissors.