Recipe by Engrossed
From the Splenda website.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
Made half the recipe as posted for my evening snack to get my fruit servings in for the day. This was lo-fat, sweet, and refreshing in these dog days of summer. Great combination of flavors! Thanks for posting Engrossed. Made fpr Choose Your Event Party to celebrate National Peach Month.
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon