Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Splenda website.
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a blender in the order listed; process mixture until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
Made half the recipe as posted for my evening snack to get my fruit servings in for the day. This was lo-fat, sweet, and refreshing in these dog days of summer. Great combination of flavors! Thanks for posting Engrossed. Made fpr Choose Your Event Party to celebrate National Peach Month.
This was really good!! Unfortunately I went to make this and realized I didn't have a banana, which is not normal!! LOL... So I added a small amount of ice and peach yogurt to make up for it and it was wonderful!!!! Will definitely make again
This is a really good smoothie Engrossed and the flavors of both cinnamon and lime really come thru nicely. I first thought they wouldn't go well together, but they really do. I used a frozen banana, and a fresh peach for my fruit. Lovely. Made for NewZaar Tags'.