Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
After marinating your steak grill for 8 minutes each side for a medium done steak.
- 1 sirloin steak (about 1-inch thick)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon barbecue spice
- Combine ingredients to make marinade.
- Place steak in a sealable bag and keep in refrigerator 2-4 hours, turning often.
- Drain off marinade and grill steak to desired doneness, turn once.
We all enjoyed this steak. DH told me that it had the same taste of the steak of our favorite restaurant (Barbie's). I think so :) Maybe it's the barbecue spice that does it. Thanks Charlotte. Made for PAC Spring 2009