Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake is delicious! There is another cake at 'Zaar with the same name, but the ingredients are entirely different. The Peach Schnaaps really makes a difference.
- 510.29 g box yellow cake mix
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 170.09 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 177.44 ml peach schnapps
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 2.46 ml orange extract
- 59.16 ml peach schnapps
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- Combine first seven ingredients for the cake in mixing bowl; blend well.
- Pour into a greased and lightly floured 9-1/2 inch bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until cake springs back, when lightly touched in the center.
- For topping/filling: While cake is still warm in pan, poke holes in cake (the end of a wooden spoon works well).
- Pour Liqueur mixture all over the cake.
- Allow to cool in pan at least 2 hours before removing.
A real hit! Couldn't be easier..Just needs the few extra hours to sit and mellow...Nora
This cake was loved by many! I will be making this again .
We love this cake, so easy to make. I use an orange cake mix and leave out the extract.I also reserve some of the glaze and pour some of it on the top of the cake.