Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This cake is delicious! There is another cake at 'Zaar with the same name, but the ingredients are entirely different. The Peach Schnaaps really makes a difference.
- Combine first seven ingredients for the cake in mixing bowl; blend well.
- Pour into a greased and lightly floured 9-1/2 inch bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until cake springs back, when lightly touched in the center.
- For topping/filling: While cake is still warm in pan, poke holes in cake (the end of a wooden spoon works well).
- Pour Liqueur mixture all over the cake.
- Allow to cool in pan at least 2 hours before removing.