Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Mr. Boston All-New Official Bartender's and Party Guide". Great book! I may try this with pureed frozen peaches and diet 7-up.
- 170.09 g peach nectar, chilled or 170.09 g peach puree
- 113.39 g carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled or 113.39 g diet 7-Up
- 1 lemon twist (to garnish) (optional)
- Pour ingredients into ice-filled highball glass.
- Garnish with a twist of lemon peel if desired.
A steamy July weekend in in the northeast and I was ready for something cool and refreshing to serve with Sunday brunch. My own concoction used diet Sierra Mist and peach puree. Because the later was a bit thicker than nectar I reversed the amounts and used 4 oz of puree and 6 ounces of soda. The squeeze of lemon was the perfect finishing touch.
Wonderful, refreshing -- a Belini-like drink for anytime of the day! I used Diet 7-up and it was fabulous!
Simple & refreshing, great for a hot Summer's Day. Thanks!