- 8 large green zucchini (diced)
- 2 diced onions (diced)
- 2 green bell peppers (diced)
- 1 green chili (diced)
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 4 chicken breasts (no bone)
- cooked pasta
- 1 cup fresh parsley (diced)
- 1⁄4 cup dark soya sauce
- 1⁄2 cup walnut halves or 1⁄2 cup cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry in wok or large pan the onion garlic and green chilly until golden Add the chicken breasts and fry till golden.
- In a large pot cook the pasta in hot water and oil until soft.
- Add the green peppers and zucchini to the pan and add the soya sauce stir-fry till cocked.
- Add the walnut or Cashew nut and the chopped parsley and mix in well
- Drain the pasta and add to pan stir-fry till mixed well together.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.