Recipe by Mille®
This recipe joins together two of my favourite ketchup ingredients - tomato and tomato.
Top Review by Jessie MacMillan
Yum! I've been trying to avoid high fructose corn syrup, so most ketchups are off my list. Organic ketchups are too sweet. 'Zaar to the rescue! This recipe is easy and tasty. I saved a ketchup squeeze-bottle and used a funnel to "pour" (with some assistance) Fusion Ketchup into. The thickness and texture are perfect! Next time around, I'll probably add a bit (1/4 tsp to start) of horseradish to give it a little bit of zip.
- 8 fluid ounces no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 6 fluid ounces no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground oregano