Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from the X-Rated brand Fusion liqueur site- fun to make cocktails for bachelorette parties since it is pink!!!!(***ZWT3 - X-Rated Fusion is Premium FRENCH vodka)
- 2 ounces x-rated fusion liqueur
- 3 ounces club soda (or Fresca or 7-Up soda depending on your taste)
- lots ice
- Place ice in a tall glass.
- Add Fusion to ice then pour fizzing beverage on top.
- Garnish with a lemon, lime or orange slice and a few frozen raspberries or cranberries.
- Enjoy! ;).
Definitely a 5 star recipe! YUM! Super easy to mix & to drink. ;) I used 7-Up, as that's what I had on hand. I have been drooling over the X-rated recipes but had never tried it before. I picked some up the other day & not only is it a gorgeous shade of pink, but it's delicious. I could drink this stuff straight! Thanks for sharing these recipes, Mommy Diva. Made & enjoyed for October 2009 Think Pink breast cancer awareness tag event.
oops! Forgot to review this recipe. Definitely a winner on a hot summer night. Just don't make the mistake of having one to many -- they go down so easily.
Oh so simple & tasty, I did it with mineral water first & then lemonade second, my big ol sweet tooth likes it with lemonade better. Another X-rated fave, thanks Chelle!