Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Had this in TEXAS a couple of years ago! My SIL Kathie turned me on to it! Sushi without the fish, Nori, and trouble of making it! OK she just had the soy but darn the pickeled ginger is so good! This is so quick and easy!!!!! It'll satisfy that I WANT SUSHI need! I myself can eat one a day!
- 1 avocado, pitted and halved
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- wasabi (optional)
- pickled ginger (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- Take a spoon between the meat and skin to loosen.
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce over each half of avocado.
- Scoop out with a spoon and enjoy!
- Using Optional wasabi or ginger to taste is a great healthy option!
I've been doing this for a long time. I've perfected it so I get just the right ratio of soy sauce to avocado with each scoop... yummy, and was a perfect comfort when I was pregnant and not supposed to eat sushi.
One of my favorite ways to eat avocado. Haven't tried with any of your garnishes, but I sure will in the future!
This is simple but really delicious. So much has already been said about this recipe so I am just adding my 5 Stars.