- 8 ounces uncooked long fusilli (long twisted spaghetti)
- 1 (6 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 4 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Place spinach in a large colander.
- Drain pasta over spinach; place pasta mixture in pan. Add tomato, oil, salt, pepper, and garlic; toss well.
- Add prosciutto; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese.