Draining the pasta over the spinach is an easy, no-cook wilting method (keep that in mind :)for future recipes)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions, omitting salt and/or oil.
- 2Place spinach in a large colander.
- 3Drain pasta over spinach; place pasta mixture in pan.
- 4Add tomato, oil, salt, pepper and garlic; toss well.
- 5Add prosciutto, toss gently to combine.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fusilli With Tomatoes, Spinach and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 382.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: