Recipe by jonesies
Draining the pasta over the spinach is an easy, no-cook wilting method (keep that in mind :)for future recipes)
- 8 ounces fusilli (long, uncooked)
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach
- 4 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced then cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shaved
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions, omitting salt and/or oil.
- Place spinach in a large colander.
- Drain pasta over spinach; place pasta mixture in pan.
- Add tomato, oil, salt, pepper and garlic; toss well.
- Add prosciutto, toss gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with cheese.