A very delicate flavored pasta dish. Use good, fresh ingredients since there are so few. For spice add some red pepper flakes if desired. For a meaty dinner instead of a veggie one add some diced spicy Italian sausage.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet (I use my electric skillet) melt 1 T butter on medium high heat.
- 2Add shredded cabbage and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally until all the water cooks out and the cabbage is sizzling in the butter.
- 3Meanwhile, boil the pasta and drain.
- 4When cabbage is shrunken and sizzling add the pasta.
- 5Turn off heat. Grated the cheese directly over the pasta and stir up. Salt to taste.
- 6Add the final pat of butter and stir up.
- 7Plate and enjoy with more cheese at the table.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fusilli With Sweet Frizzled Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (1010 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.4
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 490.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 27.7 g