Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great 30 minute meal that makes a great weeknight dish with leftovers for lunch the next day! I have made this several times and with different variations (diced chicken or pancetta).
- 453.59 g fusilli
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 255.14 g bag fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 226.79 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 236.59 ml asiago cheese or 99.22 g asiago cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 4.92 ml salt
- 3.69 ml fresh ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to tehe bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, warm olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 more minutes. Add the cooked pasta and toss. Add the cheeses, salt, pepper, and the pasta cooking liquid and stir to combine.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving plate and serve.