Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
I got this recipe off of the back of a packet of Knorr Italian Sides Four Cheese Pasta Spiral Pasta in a Parmesan, Romano, Blue & Cheddar Cheese Flavored Sauce.
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- 1 package knorr italian sides four cheese pasta
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (10 ounce) bagfresh Baby Spinach
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water, milk and 1 tablespoon spread to the boiling point in 3-quart saucepan. Stir in Knorr Italian Sides Four Cheese Pasta and roasted red peppers. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 13 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Add shrimp and cook, turning once, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Add spinach and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in Four Cheese Pasta. Serve immediately.