Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Courtesy Giada De Laurentiis - No Sauce Pastas - from her show Everyday Italian. Haven't had the chance to make this yet but I was thinking what a great dish as she was making it. It seems simple to prepare!
- Heat the oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and garlic and saute until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add the red pepper flakes and white wine and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer until the wine reduces by half, about 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook just until they are pink, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the fusilli in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the fusilli.
- Add the fusilli and arugula to the skillet.
- Toss to combine.
- Season the pasta, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the pasta to a large bowl and serve.