Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
Got the recipe from my mother and is my favorite
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1 lb sea scallops
- olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried chervil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 2 bunches watercress
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Shell and devein shrimp, rinse scallops and pat dry with paer towel in 12 inch skillet over medium heat, 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Cook garlic until golden.
- with slotted spoon discard garlic Add shrimp, scallops, bouillon, chevril and thyme, cook until shrimp are pink and scallops are opaque.
- stir occasionally remove shrimp and scallops to bowl, and save liquid in skillet Prepare fusilli according to label instructions In skillet with remaining liquid add 2 tablespoons olive oil, add slice mushrooms cook until tender.
- Add clam juice, increase heat until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat to medium and add watercress and butter stirring until watercress wilts Return shrimp and scallops to skillet and mix.
- To serve drain fuslilli, place on large platter pour shrimp mixture over fusill and gently toss mixture.