1/1 Photo of Fusilli With Mushrooms and Chard
Welp, here's another one from Prevention. I am posting it with adaptations I am likely to make, but you can go to prevention.com to find the original if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fusilli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 shallots, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- 1 bunch swiss chard, trimmed, stems cut into 1/2-inch thick slices, leaves (inner stems removed)
- 10 ounces shiitake mushrooms (or other variety)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1Cook fusilli per package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat, add shallots, and cook, tossing or stirring, until tender and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add chard stems and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- 4Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5Stir in parsley and chard leaves and cook 1 minute longer or until liquid has mostly evaporated and leaves are wilted.
- 6Drain pasta, reserving 1/3 cup of cooking water. Return pasta and the reserved water to pot. Add chard and mushroom mix and cheese. Combine well and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fusilli With Mushrooms and Chard
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 490.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 14.5 g