1/1 Photo of Fusilli With Lemon Cream Sauce, Asparagus, and Peas
From Cooking Light, August 2007. This is a pretty fresh pasta dish that can be on the table in a flash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta until al dente, adding the asparagus for the last minute of cooking time.
- 2Place the peas in a colander, then drain the pasta and asparagus over the top of them (this will just heat the peas without overcooking them).
- 3In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- 4Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Combine broth and cornstarch, add to pan and bring to a boil.
- 6Cook, stirring, until broth starts to thicken, about 1 minute.
- 7Remove from heat and add cream, juice, salt, and peppers.
- 8Stir to combine.
- 9Add pasta and vegetables to the sauce, tossing gently to coat.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fusilli With Lemon Cream Sauce, Asparagus, and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 336.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: