Recipe by katew
Adapted from a 2006 issue of BBC Good Food - you may wish to serve this with a dollop of tomato pasta sauce like I do. If you think it may be to cloying just reduce the amount of mascarpone cheese or serve ir as a side.
- 400 g fusilli
- 225 g Baby Spinach
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 g mascarpone
- 1⁄2 large lemon, juice of
- 50 g grated parmesan cheese
- 60 g pine nuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- Place 1/2 spinach in food processor.
- Add garlic, mascarpone, lemon juice and parmesan.
- Whizz to a smooth sauce.
- Drain pasta and return to pot over low heat.
- Stir in sauce, pinenuts and remaining spinach.
- Cook till spinach has just wilted.
- season and serve with extra parmesan.