1/2 Photos of Fusilli With Glorious Green Spinach Sauce
Adapted from a 2006 issue of BBC Good Food - you may wish to serve this with a dollop of tomato pasta sauce like I do. If you think it may be to cloying just reduce the amount of mascarpone cheese or serve ir as a side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- 2Place 1/2 spinach in food processor.
- 3Add garlic, mascarpone, lemon juice and parmesan.
- 4Whizz to a smooth sauce.
- 5Drain pasta and return to pot over low heat.
- 6Stir in sauce, pinenuts and remaining spinach.
- 7Cook till spinach has just wilted.
- 8season and serve with extra parmesan.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fusilli With Glorious Green Spinach Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 242.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: