Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious pasta recipe you are sure to enjoy.
- 1 lb fusilli
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth or 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, cut diagonally in half
- 1 cup broccoli floret, cut bite sized
- 1 1⁄2 cups light cream
- Boil pasta according to package directions.
- In a zip-lock bag mix flour and curry powder.
- Add chicken and toss until well coated.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté 9 to 10 minutes or until browned.
- Remove chicken with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and add remaining oil to pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic until soft.
- Add broth, vegetables and salt& pepper to taste.
- Cook 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add chicken and cream.
- Cook, stirring often, 5 minutes, or until sauce thickens and chicken is cooed through.
- Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss to coat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Beautiful and delicious. The only change I made or will ever make is to sub yogurt for the light cream and use whatever vegetables are in season. No more complicated to make than a stir-fry.