Recipe by DianeNJ
A creamy sundried alfredo pasta that is delicious and so easy to make. This is great for after work. Dinner in 1/2 hour. Serve with salad and you're all set.
- 1 lb fusilli or 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 cup grilled chicken breast strips (defrosted)
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil (sliced)
- 1 bunch asparagus (cut in pieces and steamed)
- 15 ounces Classico Alfredo with sun dried tomatoes
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- First cook pasta till al dente and keep hot.
- While the pasta is cooking I microwave and heat the chicken. I then microwave the asparagus in a little water for 7-8 mins watch to see they do not over cook.
- In large frying pan heat sauce. Add the sundried tomatoes, chicken and asparagus heat through. Stir in the fusilli pasta and mix to coat.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.