- 1 lb fusilli
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half cream or 2⁄3 cup light cream
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese, plus additional
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese (3 oz, 1 oz)
- 10 ounces frozen peas
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- fresh parsley sprig (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside. In a saucepan,.
- heat half & half and 1/3 c water to simmering over medium heat. Stir in 3/4.
- c bleu cheese and heat through.
- Place peas in colander; drain fusilli over peas.
- In a large serving bowl, toss pasta mixture with bleu cheese sauce and.
- walnuts. Sprinkle with remaining bleu cheese and parsley sprigs.