Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dish is pretty if you use tricolor fusilli. Extremely easy and quick to make and delicious, either as a side dish or the main entree. Best if made with fresh grated parmesan.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 scallions, sliced diagonally
- 4 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1⁄2 lb fusilli
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add pepper flakes, garlic, scallions, tomatoes and artichoke pieces and cook until scallions are softened, 5 minutes.
- Add cooked and drained pasta and toss together with the grated parmesan.
- Serve with extra parmesan.
My mother used to make something exactly like this when I was younger and I have since lost the recipe. This was delicious! I doubled the red pepper flakes but that is just a personal preference. Thanks for posting!