1/1 Photo of Fusilli Cheddar Bake
An old recipe that my mum used to cook when we were younger. A quick and easy twist on Mac'n'cheese. You could make it lighter by using all low-fat products.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven at 350°F.
- 2Cook noodles as per package directions.
- 3Sautee onions in butter till softened.
- 4Divide cheese into 2 amounts, 1 1/2 cups and 1/2 cup.
- 5Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish, reserving 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 6Top with reserved cheese.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fusilli Cheddar Bake
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 902.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: