1/4 Photos of Fusilli & Broccoli
Found this in a magazine.Cut out most of the oil it called for as it really didn't need that much. Great main entree. Or a great side dish with chicken or seafood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 2In a medium skillet, saute garlic& red pepper in oil about 5 mimutes, until garlic is lightly browned.
- 3add broth keep warm.
- 4Add broccoli to pasta water the last 2-3 minutes.
- 5Drain pasta& broccoli.
- 6Return to pot.
- 7Pour garlic mixture over pasta.
- 8Toss to coat well.
- 9Place in serving bowls.
- 10Dust with cheese if desired.
- 11Serve 8.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fusilli & Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium low-fat chicken broth