Recipe by Debster
Had the ingredients in the refrigerator. Found a cream cheese sauce. Adapted the sauce to my taste by adding the grated parmesan and Tabasco. Very rich. Serve with a light salad.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Tabasco sauce or hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb fusilli or 1 lb rotelle pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in butter until golden.
- Remove from heat.
- Cook pasta.
- Add cream cheese to garlic and heat gently.
- Gradually stir in 1/2 cup heavy cream and Tabasco to taste.
- Continue stirring gently until mixture is warmed through.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain pasta.
- Add Parmesan cheese to pasta and toss.
- Add cream cheese sauce to pasta and toss.
- Serve at once.