Recipe by SJG3483
This one-dish meal has enough tofu in it to get the health benefits, but not enough that it overpowers the senses of those who try to avoid it. It also has pasta and fresh vegetables to satisfy everyone.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces soft tofu, patted dry and cut into coarse pieces
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup corn oil
- 1 lb fusilli or 1 lb curly pasta
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus, cut into diagonal 1 inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in small skillet, add garlic and cook over medium low heat about 3 minutes or until fragrant. Blend garlic, tofu, lemon juice, mustard, dill, salt, and pepper in a food processor until smooth Add corn oil, and blend until emulsified.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta until tender, adding asparagus in the last 3-4 minutes Drain and toss with sauce.