Recipe by whitan
Furr's Cafeterias have been around in the Texas area for a long time. This recipe was posted in the Austin American-Statesman once upon a time.
- 473.18 ml cauliflower florets
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets
- 118.29 ml green olives, chopped
- 118.29 ml diced cheese, American or 118.29 ml cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml green bell pepper, chopped
- 118.29 ml tomatoes, diced
- 236.59 ml salad dressing (Kraft Miracle Whip)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash caulflower and remove core.
- Wash broccoli and cut off stalks.
- Pat dry with apper towels.
- Break off cauliflower and broccoli florets into mixing bowl.
- Add olives, cheese, bell pepper and tomatoes.
- Mix in 1/4 cup salad dressing, taste, and add remaining salad dressing to taste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.